DOUBLE A PRESENTS: *JeSyLiLO*:::Sixxy:::

Have you ever heard about JeSyLiLo? I want to introduce you this store. This store has a very wide variety of male and female items.


So, as I know that everybody loves skins, I'll show you this skin called Sixxy by JeSyLiLo


I really think that we must always be open to the new! I don't mean that tradition is not good, but it's not aways the best. This skin from JeSyLiLo has a lot to offer in terms of quality and beauty. It really got me in the perfection of the body lines and details of every each inch of it. It does look so real.


This skin is available in 3 tones: light, tan and dark. Each pack cost 1,500L and you can choose among 5 facial hairs options. It includes 16 variations to suit better your style (eg.: eyeliner, bald or hairbase and so on)

It's totally worth! Take advantage of this Secondlife! It's so easy to change your skin, to live your dreams... so why not try something new? Give it a shot!


Skin: *JeSyLiLO* :::Sixxy:::*LightSkin*J1
Hair: Uw.St - Scott 02
Eyes: Unique Megastore - Natural Blue
Top: Aoharu - brown jacket
Bottom: Redgrave - El Ganso pants

Alon Alphaville.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment